Anyone who spends significant amounts of time working on images will run into frustration with their primary input device, the humble mouse. For fine-grained control of what’s on the screen – and particularly for creating and manipulating images – a conventional mouse can be clumsy to use. Anyone with skill in drawing would be much happier using a pen: enter the graphics tablet.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud