Anyone who spends significant amounts of time working on images will run into frustration with their primary input device, the humble mouse. For fine-grained control of what’s on the screen – and particularly for creating and manipulating images – a conventional mouse can be clumsy to use. Anyone with skill in drawing would be much happier using a pen: enter the graphics tablet.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning