Anyone who spends significant amounts of time working on images will run into frustration with their primary input device, the humble mouse. For fine-grained control of what’s on the screen – and particularly for creating and manipulating images – a conventional mouse can be clumsy to use. Anyone with skill in drawing would be much happier using a pen: enter the graphics tablet.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes