There is a way to improve the odds for a successful ERP implementation: stack the deck with improved business processes. While the benefits of enterprise resource planning (ERP) are well documented, the key to a successful implementation is more elusive, given the business process and culture change such a project demands.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner