There is a way to improve the odds for a successful ERP implementation: stack the deck with improved business processes. While the benefits of enterprise resource planning (ERP) are well documented, the key to a successful implementation is more elusive, given the business process and culture change such a project demands.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks