There is a way to improve the odds for a successful ERP implementation: stack the deck with improved business processes. While the benefits of enterprise resource planning (ERP) are well documented, the key to a successful implementation is more elusive, given the business process and culture change such a project demands.
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it