There is a way to improve the odds for a successful ERP implementation: stack the deck with improved business processes. While the benefits of enterprise resource planning (ERP) are well documented, the key to a successful implementation is more elusive, given the business process and culture change such a project demands.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data