Companies stand to lose millions when CIO-CSO priorities aren't in sync, according to this year's Global Information Security Survey, conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers and CSO magazine.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?