Companies stand to lose millions when CIO-CSO priorities aren't in sync, according to this year's Global Information Security Survey, conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers and CSO magazine.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks