This US government CIO swore he would stay away from turnarounds - until he was offered the opportunity to revamp the way the residents of his state obtain health services. It was a challenge he couldn't resist.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns