This US government CIO swore he would stay away from turnarounds - until he was offered the opportunity to revamp the way the residents of his state obtain health services. It was a challenge he couldn't resist.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?