"Houston, we've had a problem." With these understated words, Apollo 13 astronaut Jack Swigert announced a crisis whose resolution would become a signature example of how to manage on-the-fly. But it also demonstrated how better advance planning and coordination among the space program's contractors and NASA could have averted many of the ensuing difficulties the space crew faced.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends