"Houston, we've had a problem." With these understated words, Apollo 13 astronaut Jack Swigert announced a crisis whose resolution would become a signature example of how to manage on-the-fly. But it also demonstrated how better advance planning and coordination among the space program's contractors and NASA could have averted many of the ensuing difficulties the space crew faced.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring