"Houston, we've had a problem." With these understated words, Apollo 13 astronaut Jack Swigert announced a crisis whose resolution would become a signature example of how to manage on-the-fly. But it also demonstrated how better advance planning and coordination among the space program's contractors and NASA could have averted many of the ensuing difficulties the space crew faced.
- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks