Always listen carefully for what is not said. Compared to most Americans, Indian executives tend to be indirect communicators. This means they may hesitate to push back if you ask something of them or their team that is unreasonable or impossible. They may also be reticent about sharing bad news with you. In either case, you could be left exposed. Active listening and probing questions can make you more effective.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world