Always listen carefully for what is not said. Compared to most Americans, Indian executives tend to be indirect communicators. This means they may hesitate to push back if you ask something of them or their team that is unreasonable or impossible. They may also be reticent about sharing bad news with you. In either case, you could be left exposed. Active listening and probing questions can make you more effective.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC