Last week’s big malware outbreak caused a lot of damage, but organizations that made good decisions ahead of time weren’t affected.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Cryptojacking worm infects exposed Docker deployments
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus