Password strength is always being discussed because it is difficult to balance password strength with usability. Typically, resetting passwords is the main reason to call the helpdesk, indicating that passwords are too complex and / or change too frequently. Can we make passwords less complex without compromising security?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec