The business world seems to be on a constant collision course with new technologies, some of which are beneficial to the organization and some of which are not. Recently, the workplace has been colliding with that burgeoning technology-based phenomenon known as social networking.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud