The business world seems to be on a constant collision course with new technologies, some of which are beneficial to the organization and some of which are not. Recently, the workplace has been colliding with that burgeoning technology-based phenomenon known as social networking.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app