It's nine years since Optus rode into town and asked Australia to just say "yes". Much has changed in the industry - and at the company - since then. Keith Power profiles Optus now and its IT supremo.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security