It's nine years since Optus rode into town and asked Australia to just say "yes". Much has changed in the industry - and at the company - since then. Keith Power profiles Optus now and its IT supremo.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?