As a CSO and CIO you may be wondering why I crafted a diagnostic related to understanding your most critical web products. The original purpose of the diagnostic was to discern which applications and how applications are ported successfully to a service provider's cloud. The diagnostic determines which cloud IaaS products (storage components, network components, and virtualization machines) are needed for an application. It addresses the platform components (server/operating system and web server) in the PaaS layer. Lastly, it focuses on the SaaS software application.
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown