As a CSO and CIO you may be wondering why I crafted a diagnostic related to understanding your most critical web products. The original purpose of the diagnostic was to discern which applications and how applications are ported successfully to a service provider's cloud. The diagnostic determines which cloud IaaS products (storage components, network components, and virtualization machines) are needed for an application. It addresses the platform components (server/operating system and web server) in the PaaS layer. Lastly, it focuses on the SaaS software application.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware