Developing a new drug can cost millions of dollars and require years of research. The quicker a pharmaceutical company gets a product to market, the less time and money it spends on R&D and the faster it can begin to earn a return on its investment.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins