Microsoft, EMC and Cisco Systems on Tuesday jointly unveiled plans to build a system for sharing sensitive government data called the Secure Information Sharing Architecture (SISA) that will let various government agencies and their vendors securely share sensitive information.
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs