Microsoft, EMC and Cisco Systems on Tuesday jointly unveiled plans to build a system for sharing sensitive government data called the Secure Information Sharing Architecture (SISA) that will let various government agencies and their vendors securely share sensitive information.
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable