Microsoft, EMC and Cisco Systems on Tuesday jointly unveiled plans to build a system for sharing sensitive government data called the Secure Information Sharing Architecture (SISA) that will let various government agencies and their vendors securely share sensitive information.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities