The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins