The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update