Chief information officers (CIOs) are increasingly expected to participate in strategic business planning, yet CIOs often feel isolated from other top executives and frustrated by how slowly their departments are being viewed as integral to the corporation, according to two new studies.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely