Chief information officers (CIOs) are increasingly expected to participate in strategic business planning, yet CIOs often feel isolated from other top executives and frustrated by how slowly their departments are being viewed as integral to the corporation, according to two new studies.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better