Chief information officers (CIOs) are increasingly expected to participate in strategic business planning, yet CIOs often feel isolated from other top executives and frustrated by how slowly their departments are being viewed as integral to the corporation, according to two new studies.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?