On December 9, 1968, Dr. Douglas Engelbart addressed a packed theater at the Joint Computer Conference in San Francisco, demonstrating a new computing platform that heralded advancements from the computer mouse to videoconferencing. Forty-five years later, we're still reaping the benefits of his vision.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits