To reach new customers and open new markets, participating in electronic marketplaces (EMs) is tremendously more cost-effective than building new stores and hiring more salespeople. During the next few years, as more goods and services are purchased through EMs, customers will begin to expect immediate answers to their questions regarding a product's price, availability and shipping dates. If customers are unhappy with the answers, they will expect to be presented with immediate alternatives.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics