To reach new customers and open new markets, participating in electronic marketplaces (EMs) is tremendously more cost-effective than building new stores and hiring more salespeople. During the next few years, as more goods and services are purchased through EMs, customers will begin to expect immediate answers to their questions regarding a product's price, availability and shipping dates. If customers are unhappy with the answers, they will expect to be presented with immediate alternatives.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app