Over recent months, I’ve worked with several organisations on roles encompassing either head of digital or chief digital officer (CDO), or where the relationship between the CIO and head of digital is critical. What is happening here?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec