Over recent months, I’ve worked with several organisations on roles encompassing either head of digital or chief digital officer (CDO), or where the relationship between the CIO and head of digital is critical. What is happening here?
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor