Suppose a company, let's call it Moore Power Tuya, needs to boost its data centre's computing power with a new million-dollar mainframe. Because the company has more money available in its operating budget than in its capital budget, it decides to lease a system rather than buy one.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit