Suppose a company, let's call it Moore Power Tuya, needs to boost its data centre's computing power with a new million-dollar mainframe. Because the company has more money available in its operating budget than in its capital budget, it decides to lease a system rather than buy one.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware