Suppose a company, let's call it Moore Power Tuya, needs to boost its data centre's computing power with a new million-dollar mainframe. Because the company has more money available in its operating budget than in its capital budget, it decides to lease a system rather than buy one.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks