We all want our CRM projects to succeed, and one way of making a winner is avoiding the characteristics of failed projects. Think of this article as a recipe for disaster and follow none of the advice herein.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud