Everyone knows that tech certifications are mainly a resume builder for employees and contractors, right? But Salesforce certification programs in particular — and CRM certifications in general — are a little different. Here's a guide to what you should know about Salesforce certifications for your staff, your consultants, and your project.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection