A data breach like the one recently reported by AT&T demonstrates that security policies alone are only a paper tiger without the technological teeth to make sure they are enforced, experts say.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec