Fidelity Investments today announced a cutting edge way for customers to check on the health of their investments by donning 3D goggles and peering around a personalized city where the size of each building relates to the health of their various stock holdings, giving them a quick way to gauge change without poring over numbers.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers