As the economic recession continues to deepen, double-digit budget cuts, hiring freezes and layoffs are becoming a fact of life in many IT departments. But some CIOs are managing to keep both their staffs and their rosters of ongoing IT projects largely intact - due partly to a desire on the part of business executives to use technology to reduce corporate costs and boost revenues.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning