Globalization is suffering from <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/470867">economic, financial and political challenges</a>. IT organizations can improve results and mitigate risks by revamping offshore strategies. Implementing <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/29654/The_Hidden_Costs_of_Offshore_Outsourcing">globalization no longer creates automatic competitive cost advantage</a>. While nearly all companies have globalization programs, most were created randomly and reactively without strategic consideration. To gain competitive advantage, companies must <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/336918">strategically engineer the integration and synergy from service providers</a>.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk