Globalization is suffering from <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/470867">economic, financial and political challenges</a>. IT organizations can improve results and mitigate risks by revamping offshore strategies. Implementing <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/29654/The_Hidden_Costs_of_Offshore_Outsourcing">globalization no longer creates automatic competitive cost advantage</a>. While nearly all companies have globalization programs, most were created randomly and reactively without strategic consideration. To gain competitive advantage, companies must <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/336918">strategically engineer the integration and synergy from service providers</a>.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics