Globalization is suffering from <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/470867">economic, financial and political challenges</a>. IT organizations can improve results and mitigate risks by revamping offshore strategies. Implementing <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/29654/The_Hidden_Costs_of_Offshore_Outsourcing">globalization no longer creates automatic competitive cost advantage</a>. While nearly all companies have globalization programs, most were created randomly and reactively without strategic consideration. To gain competitive advantage, companies must <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/336918">strategically engineer the integration and synergy from service providers</a>.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups