Globalization is suffering from <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/470867">economic, financial and political challenges</a>. IT organizations can improve results and mitigate risks by revamping offshore strategies. Implementing <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/29654/The_Hidden_Costs_of_Offshore_Outsourcing">globalization no longer creates automatic competitive cost advantage</a>. While nearly all companies have globalization programs, most were created randomly and reactively without strategic consideration. To gain competitive advantage, companies must <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/336918">strategically engineer the integration and synergy from service providers</a>.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave