Local governments, with their volatile budgets and bureaucracies, may seem an unlikely breeding ground for cutting-edge IT solutions. But Chris Vein, CIO of the City of San Francisco, approaches being a municipal CIO from the standpoint of a social activist.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?