He calls it ‘Facebook for Researchers’, affectionately known as the eREc, and it involves the sharing of data via a comprehensive electronic solution that provides management of infinite research data.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too