The New South Wales Department of Family and Community Services has selected MuleSoft platform technology in a bid to replace a number of existing IT systems with one integrated platform for the delivery of its state-wide ChildStory IT initiative.
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?