Job searches on virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) have tripled as Australians continue to embrace digital technologies in 2016, according to new data released by Indeed.
- Quantum computing will break your encryption in a few years
- Metal firm Hydro plans recovery from ransomware that could be wiper malware
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- What is malvertising? And how to protect against it
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network