When global consulting engineering firm, GHD Australia, merged with North American engineering consultancy Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) back in 2014, the work to morph and blend operations was just the beginning.
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?