The Federal Government has earmarked $55 million over 10 years to explore intelligent transport systems, including self-drive vehicles, in a bid to improve traffic movement.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- To pay or not pay a hacker’s ransomware demand? It comes down to cyber hygiene
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler