Digital technologies offer governments scope to improve service delivery, including better assessment of risk in regulatory activities, integration of human services, and infrastructure management, according to new findings from a Productivity Commission research paper.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response