Cyber criminals became “more ambitious in 2016” and cultivated advanced attack strategies as targeted attacks shifted from economic espionage to politically-motivated sabotage and subversion, according to a new global threat report from Symantec.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine