Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service is being recognised both nationally and internationally for how it is leading the delivery of digital services and adding value to the organisation - and CIO Alastair Sharman is recognised as a pivotal player in laying the groundwork for this transformative journey.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators