Waverley Council has adopted Skyfii’s guest WiFi and data analytics services in a bid to provide free high speed Internet to its more than 2.2 million international and domestic visitors, along with its more than 10,000 residents in the Bondi area.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation