The dramatic change in the rate of adoption and the amount of discussion taking place regarding cloud computing demands that this technology, or rather a set of related technologies, continue to evolve utilizing a security-sensitive design.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection