The ways in which companies provide technology to their employees is changing. As Bruce Rogow puts, it, we're moving from a world of "Bauhaus" IT (in which IT tells technology users -- and you have to say this with a German accent -- “Here is what you will get”) to a world of "Je Voudrais" (French for "I would like") IT.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know