The ways in which companies provide technology to their employees is changing. As Bruce Rogow puts, it, we're moving from a world of "Bauhaus" IT (in which IT tells technology users -- and you have to say this with a German accent -- “Here is what you will get”) to a world of "Je Voudrais" (French for "I would like") IT.
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it