The ways in which companies provide technology to their employees is changing. As Bruce Rogow puts, it, we're moving from a world of "Bauhaus" IT (in which IT tells technology users -- and you have to say this with a German accent -- “Here is what you will get”) to a world of "Je Voudrais" (French for "I would like") IT.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning