The popularity of flash memory has soared over the last year because flash has definite advantages over conventional media. It often isn't clear however, what distinguishes one flash offering from another. Here is a review of four common flash design implementations, each of which has strengths and weaknesses.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks