The disposal of old IT assets is becoming as complicated as the acquisition of new ones. Each PC, server, storage system or IT device you retire poses a security risk and potential environmental hazard. Over the next five years, 800 MILLION PC's will be replaced. What are the odds your sensitive corporate information or customer data will end up in the wrong hands due to improper disposal? What about the environmental impact? Even 1 out of 800 million is too high a risk.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks