The disposal of old IT assets is becoming as complicated as the acquisition of new ones. Each PC, server, storage system or IT device you retire poses a security risk and potential environmental hazard. Over the next five years, 800 MILLION PC's will be replaced. What are the odds your sensitive corporate information or customer data will end up in the wrong hands due to improper disposal? What about the environmental impact? Even 1 out of 800 million is too high a risk.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning