When an employee is caught in the crosshairs of a social media mishap, businesses need to tread carefully. Here’s how to prevent a crisis and defuse one that's already occurred.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security