With IT becoming the virtual bricks and mortar of modern enterprises, is it any wonder that most CIO's believe IT failures are their greatest risks? A recent report from the Economic Intelligence Unit found that business executives ranked the threat of IT failures ahead of such headline grabbers as terrorism, natural disaster and regulatory constraints¹. Historically, neither the business nor IT could measure application risk because they lacked useful measures of the underlying weaknesses in the software. Today, CIO's can quantify application risk and use this information to make management decisions.
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication
- The week in security: CSO50 winners doing security right where so many others still aren’t