With IT becoming the virtual bricks and mortar of modern enterprises, is it any wonder that most CIO's believe IT failures are their greatest risks? A recent report from the Economic Intelligence Unit found that business executives ranked the threat of IT failures ahead of such headline grabbers as terrorism, natural disaster and regulatory constraints¹. Historically, neither the business nor IT could measure application risk because they lacked useful measures of the underlying weaknesses in the software. Today, CIO's can quantify application risk and use this information to make management decisions.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups