With IT becoming the virtual bricks and mortar of modern enterprises, is it any wonder that most CIO's believe IT failures are their greatest risks? A recent report from the Economic Intelligence Unit found that business executives ranked the threat of IT failures ahead of such headline grabbers as terrorism, natural disaster and regulatory constraints¹. Historically, neither the business nor IT could measure application risk because they lacked useful measures of the underlying weaknesses in the software. Today, CIO's can quantify application risk and use this information to make management decisions.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response