VeriSign has added an extra layer of security to the Internet's .com domain, but e-retailers, banks and other Web site operators will need to upgrade their DNS hardware, software or services to take advantage of .com's new cryptographic features.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences