I don't think collaboration is just a buzzword; it really is important. We now have a lot of new tools for collaboration, and that means collaborative efforts - whether large-scale public efforts or internal efforts inside a company - can be more powerful than they used to be
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends