Gartner issues a note to clients warning of impending economic doom. On one hand, it could be dismissed as just another research missive injected into the steady stream of bad news flowing out of Europe and North America.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?