Gartner issues a note to clients warning of impending economic doom. On one hand, it could be dismissed as just another research missive injected into the steady stream of bad news flowing out of Europe and North America.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction