Gartner issues a note to clients warning of impending economic doom. On one hand, it could be dismissed as just another research missive injected into the steady stream of bad news flowing out of Europe and North America.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks