While its purpose as a methodology to set up a common language and 'standard' around IT services is gaining ground, its role in propelling the careers of IT professionals is skyrocketing and opening more opportunities.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?