While its purpose as a methodology to set up a common language and 'standard' around IT services is gaining ground, its role in propelling the careers of IT professionals is skyrocketing and opening more opportunities.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks