While its purpose as a methodology to set up a common language and 'standard' around IT services is gaining ground, its role in propelling the careers of IT professionals is skyrocketing and opening more opportunities.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction