The Satyam scandal and ongoing global financial crisis has spurred the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to call for a stronger focus on corporate governance and professionalism within Australia’s ICT community.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates