The Satyam scandal and ongoing global financial crisis has spurred the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to call for a stronger focus on corporate governance and professionalism within Australia’s ICT community.
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication