Given the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/101211-ssl-moxie-marlinspike-251882.html">recent problems with SSL certificates</a> provided by third-party companies, one has to wonder why we place all this trust in these vendors. We allow them to process and produce "trusted" certificates for our websites, but in the end even Google, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/microsoft/">Microsoft</a> and state and federal governments are falling victim to fraud.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk