Speaking during Monday’s Worldwide Developers Conference keynote, Apple senior vice president of worldwide product marketing Phil Schiller touted the Mac App Store as the premier online store for computer applications. Apple’s desktop app store reached that position just six months after its January 2011 launch.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders