Speaking during Monday’s Worldwide Developers Conference keynote, Apple senior vice president of worldwide product marketing Phil Schiller touted the Mac App Store as the premier online store for computer applications. Apple’s desktop app store reached that position just six months after its January 2011 launch.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit