Bad project management can kill a company. One day a company comes in with a bang and the next day it goes with a poof. In times like these, when countries all over the world are going through a major economical setback, it's getting very hard for organizations to keep up the revenue. In some cases, it's even hard to break even. Managing projects in the right way can help achieve goals and can keep organizations proactive.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits