Bad project management can kill a company. One day a company comes in with a bang and the next day it goes with a poof. In times like these, when countries all over the world are going through a major economical setback, it's getting very hard for organizations to keep up the revenue. In some cases, it's even hard to break even. Managing projects in the right way can help achieve goals and can keep organizations proactive.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining