Bad project management can kill a company. One day a company comes in with a bang and the next day it goes with a poof. In times like these, when countries all over the world are going through a major economical setback, it's getting very hard for organizations to keep up the revenue. In some cases, it's even hard to break even. Managing projects in the right way can help achieve goals and can keep organizations proactive.
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs