Bad project management can kill a company. One day a company comes in with a bang and the next day it goes with a poof. In times like these, when countries all over the world are going through a major economical setback, it's getting very hard for organizations to keep up the revenue. In some cases, it's even hard to break even. Managing projects in the right way can help achieve goals and can keep organizations proactive.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups