Web developers can no longer look at network latency and application performance as mutually exclusive concerns. Fortunately, there are several ways that developers can "hide" data transmission and computation so that user experience doesn't suffer.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction