Web developers can no longer look at network latency and application performance as mutually exclusive concerns. Fortunately, there are several ways that developers can "hide" data transmission and computation so that user experience doesn't suffer.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site