Web developers can no longer look at network latency and application performance as mutually exclusive concerns. Fortunately, there are several ways that developers can "hide" data transmission and computation so that user experience doesn't suffer.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware