Web developers can no longer look at network latency and application performance as mutually exclusive concerns. Fortunately, there are several ways that developers can "hide" data transmission and computation so that user experience doesn't suffer.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders