Canada's privacy commissioner has ended an investigation into Facebook's privacy practices by saying the social-networking site has resolved issues raised in a May 2008 complaint.
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in the security community
- Authentication bug locks users out of Azure and Office 365 for a day
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…