Canada's privacy commissioner has ended an investigation into Facebook's privacy practices by saying the social-networking site has resolved issues raised in a May 2008 complaint.
- Ryuk ransomware squeezes $640,000 from corporate victims in weeks
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs