The sharp two-edged sword of the Internet age: You can now stay razor-close to your customers electronically, either through your Web site or e-mail. But what you may think of as a product announcement could be interpreted by your customers as spam.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know