The sharp two-edged sword of the Internet age: You can now stay razor-close to your customers electronically, either through your Web site or e-mail. But what you may think of as a product announcement could be interpreted by your customers as spam.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction